I am sitting here in my underwear, Friday afternoon, drinking sugar free juice, and watching O.J. Simpson talk to the judge moments after he has just been told he’s spending 15 years in prison. His voice is cracking. He is on the verge of tears. I don’t feel bad for him.
O.J. Simpson is going to jail for 15 years (minimum 9) for armed robbery. CNN just used the term Cosmic Justice. This has absolutely nothing to do with sports. Does anyone even remember that O.J. Simpson played football?
NFL Career Totals:
• Rushing - 2,404 Carries for 11,236 Yards and 61 Touchdowns
• Receiving - 203 Receptions for 2,142 Yards and 14 Touchdowns
* Some nice Fantasy numbers there…
• NFL Most Valuable Player (1973)
• First player to rush for more than 2,000 yards in a season (1973)
• Unanimous All-Pro
• Won Four NFL Rushing Titles (1972,73,75,76)
• Named All-Pro Five Straight Years (1972-76)
• Named to Six Pro Bowls
• Pro Bowl Player of the Game (1973)
• Inducted into the Buffalo Bills Hall of Fame (1991)
Does anyone remember that he was pretty funny as Nordberg in three Naked Gun movies?
O.J. ruined the Naked Gun movies for everyone. And for that, may they throw away the key...